The Class by Taryn Toomey Teacher Training Program
We are looking for extraordinary, bright, inspiring instructors in the following cities to share their wisdom and teachings with our growing community.
Our in-depth, immersive Teacher Training Program (180 Hours) is a journey. Just like The Class by Taryn Toomey, it will uncover your patterns, internal dialogue and all that stands between you and your higher self. Together, we will study Taryn's method and explore the art of teaching it. You will learn sequencing, musicality, cueing and how to hold space for transformation and healing. Using various techniques and methods culled from around the world, we will guide you AND teach you how to guide others through explorative self work designed for maximum growth and breakthroughs.
This training will give you the tools to take you to the next level as a teacher, student and human.
We will support your growth and hold space for you to move you forward in all aspects of your life.
NEW YORK CITY : Auditioning in Fall 2018
LOS ANGELES : 2019
VANCOUVER : TBD
MIAMI : TBD
The Teacher Training Program Overview
THE TEACHER TRAINING
- 180 Hours (14 weeks)
- In-studio training + home study + assistance in Classes + practice Classes + one-on-one time with Jaycee + a Final Review
- Once accepted and certified, new Teachers of The Class by Taryn Toomey will lead Classes at our established locations.
- Scholarship is available upon request. To be considered for scholarship, you must apply and complete the audition process. Once accepted into the TTP, you will then have an interview with the executive team, who will make all decisions regarding awarding scholarships. For more information, email email@example.com
- You must complete 20 sessions of The Class by Taryn Toomey prior to the start of the program. (The cost of prerequisite Classes not included in TTP Tuition.)
- You must be an experienced teacher, leading group movement on the beat for at least one year prior to the start of The Training.
- TECHNIQUE : excellent form & alignment, clear vocal quality, authentic speak, intelligent cueing of all transitions
- ENERGY : passion, wisdom, inspiration, a mix of FIRE and softness
- PERSONALITY : confidence, fun & fearless presence, command of the room
- MUSIC : brand-aligned, soulful, dynamic song choices that will build WITH the movement in your Class
- RHYTHM : the ability to identify, count, and teach on the beat